WeAreCube; Creative & Strategic Planner
We are a full-service agency built around people- based marketing. We specialize in developing cutting-edge strategies that build brands and drive results by combining creativity with innovative tech and strategic expertise.
About the Position
At CUBE we believe that creative thinking combined with strategic insight is the key to building brands and successful strategies. We are currently seeking a Creative Strategic Planner to join our team. Within this role you will play a central role within various client-and pitch teams where your main task will be to develop and execute innovative strategies that elevate our clients’ brands to new heights.
You will have direct responsibility for a client portfolio of existing customers that you are expected to manage and grow. You will also be part of CUBE’s pitch team and respond to incoming briefs with creative and strategic concepts.
Who are you?
If you’re a creative thinker with a strategic mindset, and you’re excited about the opportunity to shape the future of our clients’ brands, we encourage you to apply. To succeed in this role we believe you have a strong ability to put yourself into various brand challenges and easily adapt to and understand different types of business goals, target audiences and unique challenges. With your creative and problem solving mindset you are able through brainstorming and creative workshops generate new-thinking and innovative solutions helping us deliver kpi driven strategies for our clients.
You have a deep understanding within the social-media landscape, have an analytic approach to social media- and digital trends and believe that creativity goes hand in hand with data and performance. You like to take a central role creating strategic recommendations and pitch together in a team with confidence and clarity.
We are looking for someone who has:
- At least 3 years of work experience in marketing, preferably from the agency side.
- Like having a central role in cross-functional teams, including strategics, creatives, project managers and paid social managers to bring ideas to life.
- Proven experience in a strategic planning or strategic client role, preferably in an agency setting.
- A deep understanding of marketing principles, consumer behavior, and market trends.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities.
- High own ambitions that thrive by working towards both individual- and team goals.
- Interest in data analysis and the ability to draw actionable insights from data is highly desirable.
With that being said, your personal skills are valued above all else. We are looking for the right person to join our team who shares our drive and passion – so if you feel that you are perfect for the role (even if you don’t match everything mentioned above), please apply!
This is a full-time, permanent position based at our Head Office in Stockholm. The start date will be as soon as possible. We are continuously assessing applications, so do not hesitate to get in touch!
Apply to the position by sending an email titled “Creative & Strategic Planner x Your name” to email@example.com.